When it comes to women, everything seems complicated. Even their libido is a lot more complex than male is. And that is probably the reason why it drops dramatically so often. You see, there are many reasons why female libido is low, and it is not always easy to find out what is causing low libido in your wife, right? Well, let us help you by introducing several possible reasons of a dramatic drop in female libido.
Here are 10 most probable:
- Stress – does she have an important meeting this week? Is she working hard? Well, then you have to realize that for a woman, it is impossible to be sexually aroused if she is not feeling in her own skin. So, let her deal with the work stuff and then try again.
- A trauma from previous relationship – was her ex a bad lover? Well, if that is the case, then it will probably be difficult to persuade her that you are different. But do not give up!
- Pain – if she is experiencing pain during intercourse, then she is probably not so thrilled about having sex, right? Try to talk to her and find out what is going on. Together you will be able to deal with the problem.
- Medications – some medications can affect female libido. Among them birth-control pills. If she is taking them, perhaps you should think about some other type of contraception.
- A disease – yes, the problem can be medical. But that will probably need to be discussed with a doctor.
- Surgery – any surgery can affect libido.
- Lifestyle habits – well, try exercising together, it may really help your sexual life!
- Fatigue – if she is just too tired, she cannot get aroused. Together you should figure out how to make things better and how to enjoy your life more!
- Menopause – well, lack of sexual desire is one of the symptoms of menopause. Hormonal treatment could help change this!
- Pregnancy – if she just had a baby, perhaps she needs some time to get ready.
Well, we hope that we did not scare you off because that is definitely not something we wanted. It´s quite the opposite! We hope that finding out what causes low libido in your partner will help you dela with it and revive your sexual desires!