Sarah Cole is a 29-year-old mother from Australia who was struggling with eczema. And perhaps those of you who have the same problem know that it is nothing pleasant. And you also know that trying anything which would help to soothe the itching and burning is inevitable. And so knows Sarah, who will probably now remember that not everything could actually be good. Just like bleach bath which she was advised to take by a doctor. Two days later she woke up unable to walk, talk, or do anything. She was taken to a hospital. And she spent a months there until she was well enough to be taken home. However, she is still unable to take care of herself or her children. She has burns all over her body. Right now, her family are trying to raise some money in order to help her. You can donate by clicking here.
What Happened To This Woman After Bleach Bath Is Horrifying!